Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All These Things...

Me, Myself and Monkey would like to offer thanks to all who have visited this blog, and hope that you have found Some... Sense - or lack thereof within. There will be more, but for now I am choosing other pursuits of a less blogaspheric nature. Ideally, time would be kind and stop moving, which would be really fun... then everything could be done regardless of how long it takes (yet, long would not exist - stuff would just get done without clocks peering incessently at our progress, or lack thereof). But clocks cannot be stopped, therefore I must choose what to do under their relentless and unchangable face.
Art of a different sort is calling, so I intend to scribble things other than words. If they become presentable, I will post them here. Music also calls, so I will hear it - less from the speakers and more from my beautiful (thank you Djinn!!) Gibson acoustic guitar. These things will take rather large and unpredictable amounts of time to become what they shoud be, which ultimately will enable me to become what I am.
Impressionable new-age bear would know what I mean. In his post-to-be, which you will have to picture in your own minds, is basically this: He discovers self-help books and becomes so entranced by them that he has an epiphany. He discovers that what he does best is finding out what he is really good at - which turns out to be just that. He can discover new and more engaging self-help books and discover new ways of pusuing the search that is his true calling. You rock new-age bear!
Peace and happiness in the pusuit of peace and happiness to you all. Love, GeeBee.

4 comments:

Quimbob said...

Well, I hope you can post some WIPs. Love yo hear you/the Gibson !

geebee said...

Hmmm. Good idea. I'll be needin' some tips on WIPs yo.

kerfuffler said...

I'm gonna miss New Age Bear!

lu said...

ugh...so how fair is this? You must post your music now; you can't ding and dash....

Dude!