Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monkey Interviews Sarah Palin.

The following interview contains actual statements unedited. Monkey and Sara Palin stand by their words.


Monkey: "Let me ask you about the Bridge. So... it doesn't go anywhere, really? Is that because Alaska is melting? I'm guessing it started out going somewhere, but by the time you got it done, the place had melted."

Palin: "I told the Congress "thanks, but no thanks," for that Bridge to Nowhere. If our state wanted a bridge, we'd build it ourselves."


Monkey: "That's cool. So you were like "no thanks... take the money and give it back to the taxpayers!" Awesome. That must have helped alot of poor people. So you are really like Robin Hood! In pantyhose! "

Palin: "As for my running mate, you can be certain that wherever he goes, and whoever is listening, John McCain is the same man."

Monkey: "You look kind of crazy right now."

Palin: "America needs more energy ... our opponent is against producing it."

Monkey: "Wow. I'm kind of shocked. I'm for energy, it's alot of fun. Are you sure you aren't lying like a lying crack whore?"