Sunday, September 7, 2008

Impressionable New Age Bear!


It's so great to be back in the USA! Wow, I'd like to thank Miguel and Miguel for saving me. Yeah! They turned out to be really famous CIA agents. Their names are actually Gary. It turns out they were just PRETENDING to be rebels, to like, confuse the REAL rebels. I guess the Garys have a lot to do in Guatemala, they get a million dollars a week and they have donkeys to pull the money around. It's pretty cool. I got to come back with them in a black helicopter, but it was really crowded with stuff. I had to sit on this big bag of powder. My butt was numb! The best part was we didn't have to check our bags or go through the metal detectors and stuff like that. I'm not going anywhere for awhile. I'll probably make some banana bread and take a mineral bath. See you later!

No comments: