Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Dog In Town.

I can't believe it. That damn fool Bush had a Terrier in the White House? Scottish my ass... was he vetted? I'd like to see his birth certificate, I'll bet you "Barney" is a code name. He's a spy. That's how we know all the stupid things Bush said in private meetings. I'll bet my last bone Barney was in the room when Bush choked on that pretzel. Did he run for help? Hell no! I'll bet he was getting a few pretzels in before security showed up. I know his breed - they're all out for themselves. If I were in the White House, none of this would've happened. I'd have him for lunch.
Now, this new breed coming in say they're "looking for a shelter dog." Great. We all know the kind of lazy, looking-for-a-handout, can't find a bone, welfare loving mutts they are. We need a dog with some pedigree, a purebred - someone with experience. Not a barking Liberal. I'll tell you what, if it were up to me I'd get a Reagan-era Spaniel like Rex. Now there was a dog - he sat at the table with William F. Buckley! I guess the best I can hope for is a moderate. Maybe a Beagle. Just make sure he's vetted - and don't let him go shopping!

No comments: