Sunday, September 23, 2012

THE URBAN SURREALIST

I ate something I shouldn't have when I was just a tidbit. Now I'm fully on to the next scent. Disturbed by the thing I ate, I became a hoarder of empty places. I now have six of them, each slightly less empty. I let everyone get in front of me in line, it keeps me waiting. I am there now, reading the list of things. I have my own cup in front of me. It keeps me company when I don't need it. If you want my advice, take it. I've swallowed many lesser things and it has done me little harm. But the thing is, a little harm goes a long way. It becomes much bigger the more you think of it. Tiresome... If you have a cat you should know a few things. Otherwise I hope you know it all, like the dog you are. I have little trust in the end of things, it's all in the beginning. The middle is just a plate of things connecting the first with the last. So what shall I have? I can't recommend the lamb. The fox had him for lunch. After dinner I'd suggest a walk in the wood with the spiders. Very good company, as they tend to know all the hard equations. I'm not a numbers person, really more of a symbolist. When to start is always the important thing. So I have to say, the entry is the way to a place. But even better is waiting until hunger turns to a scent of flowers. Then you have won. See you in line...

No comments: