Monday, October 27, 2008

Monkey On "One Party Rule."

As you should know by now, I'm a huge fan of the party - always have been. I've supported it, and will continue to support it until I fall over. For this reason, and some others, I've decided that this "one party rule" is a good thing. First of all, two parties in the house is just confusing. You're always thinking, "Hey, I wonder if I should check out the other party?" That's time wasted when you could be getting MORE wasted! I don't know about you, but I am always losing my drink and picking up the wrong one. I hate that, 'specially when some moron puts his cigarette out in his drink. That's what ashtrays are for IDIOT! Two parties is just stupid. I would have to get another stereo, another copy of "Back In Black", and probably a change of clothes. I say let's have one party, and just make it bigger!

1 comment:

kerfuffler said...

That sounds way too inclusive. It's more fun to bar people from the party and keep it small.