Sunday, August 10, 2008

Impressionable New Age Bear!


Wow. It's so great to be here. I just got back from this totally awesome seminar on pine needles. Did you know you can cure, like everything with pine needles? Totally! I mean, I had a bad dream about Lemurs and when I woke up I went and rubbed pine needles on my head and WHAM! I forgot the dream... mostly. Except the part about Lemurs chasing me. It was bad. Anyway, I learned about pine needle acupuncture! You just have to know where to stick them, it's kind of complicated. But I have a bunch of charts and stuff. The best part was the pine needle aromatherapy! They smell so good!! Well, I kind of knew that already from growing up in a pine forest. Still, I didn't know they could make you live longer. I can't wait!! I spent the afternoon after I got back gathering all the pine needles I could find. I have a bunch. I'm going to live forever and save the pine forests from global warming and things like that. Did you know pine needles are falling 23% faster than they did in 1998? I'm not sure if that means more are falling, or they're just falling faster... Anyway, it's getting worse in the pine forest and we need to save every pine needle so that we can make pine stuff out of them. I have a whole book of things you can make, like organic scones with pine sauce, and even pine sausages!! I'm getting hungry now, so I guess I'll tell you more later. I might not see you for awhile tho, next week I'm flying to Guatemala to volunteer for something. Did you know they have awesome nude beaches? I can't wait. Bye!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to borrow those books on pine needle acupuncture.

djinn said...

What does a bear bare to dress appropriately for a nude beach? Is, shudder, waxing involved?