Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monkey on the Mortgage Crisis.


Look, if I were say, a bartender... and I refused to check ID's and made the drinks WAY TOO STRONG, I would get into trouble, probably. Well, I should anyway. But it'd be a blast while it lasted, and of course I'd want it to go on forever and the jukebox would be CRANKED and, uh... everyone has fun as long as you don't get caught and stuff like that. But the bartender should be a guy you can trust (like me), not some dorky guy in a suit with too much money. So it is with home mortgages. There was way too much overpriced booze, and now nobody wants it 'cause they're all HUNG OVER! I like naps and maybe a lite beer with snacks. I don't really worry about it, 'cause I don't care. I'll feel better soon and it'll be good. Right now I'm a little out of focus... Maybe I'll have more savvy insights and stuff later. Oh, and John McCain isn't very bright.